Thursday, June 3, 2021

Touch

 

Kia Ora my name is Jayden and I go to Paihia School and I’m a year 8 in Te Ngahere, we have been doing P.E. rotations with Te Maunga. For P.E rotations we have been doing touch with Mr Ngata, soccer with Whaea Penny and Gina, netball with Whaea Chrissy and Whaea Ronnie, and skill with Whaea Becks. For the rotation, I did touch. Mr Ngata was teaching us how to pass the ball properly, he also taught us a couple of the rules in the end we had a quick game of touch. The fields were pretty small but that was ok.  What I think that I did well was passing the ball to my teammates and following the directions. What I could have done better is talking with my teammates when we played the game.


Have you ever played touch before?


4 comments:

  1. Hello Jayden my name is Manu I am a year 6 from Paihia School. I really liked your blog post because you added what
    You did well at in touch. I have never played touch before but it sounds like something I want to try.

    What was your favourite part about touch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jayden it’s me Mahana From Te Ngahere and I just wanted to say how much I liked your blog post because I liked how you wanted to communicate with your teammates better during the game.
    I also did touch with Mr Ngata and I needed to communicate with my teammates better as well.
    The other thing I liked about your blog post was how you told your audience what Mr Ngata taught you during your time learning touch.

    What did you find most exciting about touch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Jayden its me Mikaire from your class. I like your blog post about P.E. rotations because you explained what you did. Your post reminds me of when I played touch for our school but I wasn’t that good at it. Next time could you please add some pictures to your post so I can see what you did.

    Did you win your game of touch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jayden I'm Tait from Ahipara School. I really liked your post about playing touch. Maybe next time you could add a photo. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete