Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Marble Challenge


In Te Ngahere last term, we did the marble challenge. We are doing to this to help us to prepare for the science fair this term. My group decided not to build a new ramp but instead we modified our old ramp to give it another chance.What my group change is how steep our ramp is so the marble doesn't go as fast as last time. The reason why we changed how steep the ramp was is because the marble went to fast. I think improved on my ramp because my ramp got more points than the first time Te Ngahere did the marble challenge. What I enjoy the most is making the ramp because I like to build and make stuff.

Have you ever made a marble ramp?


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jayden my name is Nikau and I go to Ahipara school. I really like how told us the new things you put on to the ramp. Maybe next time you could read over it again. Keep up the good work and blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete