Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Science Fair


Latey in Te Ngahere our class has been doing science experiments. My groups topic is “Can you keep a flower alive longer by putting different liquid to feed the flower. I learned what a conclusion and a discussion means I also learned what controlled variables, independent variable means. What I found difficult is writing out the method and writing out the evaluation.What I would do different is picking an easy topic because the first time my group did the experiment we had to restart because the flowers stem was to long so we had to get new flowers and get more liquids. Which hoe I was using is Manaakitanga because I needed to help me and my group.

Have you ever made a science experiment?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jayden my name is Braeden and I go to Paihia School. That looks like really fun science. Yes I have done science before.It was called water fireworks and it was fun.

    ReplyDelete