Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Sketchy Skateboarding

 Sketchy Skateboarding

Last weekend me and my family went to the skate park in Kerikeri. When we got to the skate park I was nervous because the ramps was really high and I never been down a ramp before. I had a little ride around the skate park and I asked this man how do you go down a ramp and he said you just lean forward but not to much because you will face plant into the concrete when you lean ford than lean back a little bit and just like. Then I went to the edge and put the skateboard down and went down just like the guy said, and I made it down then I fell over on the skateboard of excitement.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jayden, I'm your sister Skylar and I go to Paihia School. I Like how you put excitement in your writing. What I like about your writing is your Kawa of Care. I like your Title - Sketchy Skateboarding. Your story was really nice, and I like riding the bike. It's nice how you know how to ride a Skateboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayden, i'm Zion i got to Glenbrae I like your sentences in your story keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete